For the management of any organization, employment and its technicalities can result in many legal implications. The design of employment agreements for example, can have major consequences for an organisation. Our experts advice on all aspects of employment law and will support you in your strategic choices.
Our legal luminaries are experienced in the relevant areas of labour and employment law, including developing a broad range of agreements, social plans, HR policies and personnel handbooks, secondment proposals and advices for works councils.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Drafting of reviewing existing employment agreements
- Advising on various aspects of HR-management
- Cash or share benefits for employees, terminating employment agreements, severance payments, and minimising related risks.
- Advice on outsourcing arrangements.
- Representing clients in cases of employment disputes eg. litigation or complaints in case of discrimination and intimidation.
- Monitoring compliance of contractual arrangements after the termination of employment agreements and protecting confidential information.