The acceleration of regulatory changes and growth in the global financial service sector has contributed to a significant expansion and focus on developing knowledge and deep understanding of the environment in which our clients operate. By this, we provide our clients with solutions that are compatible with the currently applicable accounting and tax laws in various jurisdictions so as to be more effective in helping them achieve their strategic objectives and develop efficient accounting systems and management processes.
Our reliable financial service auditors provide our clients with services which includes but are not limited to:
- Audit and review of annual financial statements drawn up in line with the applicable accounting regulations
- Audit and review of financial statements drawn up in line with international standards (HB II, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Conversion of financial statements drawn up in line with the applicable accounting regulation into financial statements drawn up in line with international regulations, including HB II, IFRS, US GAAP
- Implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Audit of annual and review of semi-annual financial statements prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Advising on the management and optimisation of the use of resources
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reporting packages in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Monitoring the financial situation of companies to maintain funding from banks and other institutions
- Training in correct preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports submitted by issuers of securities