San Antonio, Texas, US
Two closely held companies providing multimedia content management software and telecommunication services in Latin America. The companies' proprietary software is used for automatic recording, cataloguing and indexing of content from the radio, television, internet or any IP/Analog camera signals. The software administrates courtroom trial recording and government security systems. Monitoring of prisoners free yet under house arrest, using GPS and cellular technologies 24/7 in real-time. Other applications include Telecommunication and courtroom trial services include service installation and post-sales support for the radio, television industries, and general courtroom obligation.
· Established for over 29 years;
· Features popular network affiliations within Mexico;
· Distributes high-quality technology for use in video and audio companies;
· Diverse range of products including software development, proprietary software, security, and mobile command centers;
· Integration Services;
· Over 60% of sales are from software continued.
The company leases two facilities in San Antonio, Texas and Mexico City, Mexico from a related party. Both facilities can be included in the deal or leased long-term if desired.
Some ideas for further expansion opportunities:
· Expand e-commerce/internet presence
· Expand further internationally
· Increase sales division and marketing
The software market is very competitive and has a low entry threshold. But my proposal has a
number of advantages that qualitatively distinguish it from the competitors.
The company is run by a family. They are seeking a full sale of the businesses as a package. They would like to exit the market in order to spend more time within the US as they are nearing retirement.
30th November 2020 9:41 pm local time